Case Study #17 A case for control
Case:Using dilution control to maintain a consistent safe supply of product and maintain budget control.
Location: Niagara Support Services
Residential Care Homes
Situation: With continual cost concerns in the residential care industry Niagara Support Services chose the option dilution control.
- Lack of Material Safety Data Sheets for residential products
- Poor labelling of ready to use products
- Need to go green
- Inconsistency of products used from site to site (14 locations)
- Cost of residential use products
- Product Approvals (D.I.N.)
Expectations: Meet budget concerns and improve upon an already great health and safety record.
Solution: Betco Fastdraw dilution system. Green Earth Daily Disinfectant, Glass Cleaner, Restroom Cleaner.
- Reduced cost in use of products by 30%
- Consistency in products and results
- WHMIS compliant
- Products are recognized by local health department
- Silk Screened labels with product to label colour match
- Product safety training year-round
All products give results that exceed prior product selection
"The Nice Guys with Cleaning Supplies"
Our Success Stories
We have knowledge and we share it.